About Vascular Cures
Whether the topic is medical research, technology, or new models for healthcare, our team drives innovation through programs that put patients first.
Collaborative, informal, and small, we leverage our relationships with world-class leaders and organizations across North America to drive mission impact. Our staff has incredible autonomy and ownership over their projects that ultimately impact patients. Our Board of Directors and Advisors include highly accomplished leaders in healthcare, business, and medicine.
Vascular Cures is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, and evaluate all candidates based on merit.
Vascular Cures is fortunate to be connected with an ever-increasing network of talented individuals. We are actively looking for volunteers in the following areas to support our work to improve the lives of patients living with vascular disease.
Marketing & Communications
- Website or social media professionals interested in providing pro bono services
- Graphic design for newsletters and web content
- Copywriters interested in supporting the development of web & newsletter content
Development & Grant Writing
Quality writers to support grant applications and proposals for funding.
- Certified medical professionals who are able to review educational materials for accuracy
- Certified medical translators who can convert Vascular Cures’ educational materials into additional languages
- Individuals interested in non-profit administration who would like to contribute according to their skills and passions
- Data entry to support the transition between donor database platforms (work with Salesforce)
- Volunteers to help at our annual Circulate! Gathering, PAD Walk/Run and other, smaller events throughout the year
- Individuals to help strategically plan or prepare for (e.g. preparation of materials) Vascular Cures’ events
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Internships with Vascular Cures are also available.
Please note: we do not provide medical training or medical research opportunities.
Vascular Cures, an entrepreneurial, national healthcare non-profit, is looking for our next leader who will continue our mission of improving the lives of the millions of people living with vascular diseases. Our Chief Executive Officer Opportunity Profile is now live on LinkedIn and our website. The next CEO will champion patient-centered care and lead a passionate, collaborative organization committed to improving healthcare for patients and with patients. We are looking for an energetic and thoughtful leader who can leverage our existing base of people and programs to continue Vascular Cures’ expansive growth and national impact.