Vascular Cures is fortunate to be connected with an ever-increasing network of talented individuals. We are actively looking for additional volunteers in the following areas to support our work to improve the lives of patients living with vascular disease.
Marketing & Communications
- Website or social media professionals interested in providing pro bono services
- Graphic design for newsletters and web content
- Copywriters interested in supporting the development of web & newsletter content
Development & Grant Writing
- Quality writers to support grant applications and proposals for funding
- Certified medical professionals who are able to review educational materials for accuracy
- Certified medical translators who can convert Vascular Cures’ educational materials into additional languages
- Individuals interested in non-profit administration who would like to contribute according to their skills and passions
- Data entry to support the transition between donor database platforms (work with Salesforce)
- Volunteers to help at our annual Circulate! gathering as well as other, smaller events throughout the year
- Individuals to help prepare mailings and assemble materials for Vascular Cures’ events
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Internships with Vascular Cures are also available.
Please note: at this time, we cannot provide medical training or medical research opportunities.