Help our organization by donating today! All donations go directly to making a difference for our cause.
How much would you like to donate? As a contributor to Vascular Cures we make sure your donation goes directly to supporting our cause.
First Name *
Email Address *
Already have an account?
United StatesCanadaUnited KingdomAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBrunei DarrussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos IslandsColombiaComorosCongo, Democratic People's RepublicCongo, Republic ofCook IslandsCosta RicaCote d'IvoireCroatia/HrvatskaCubaCyprus IslandCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEquatorial GuineaEl SalvadorEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland IslandsFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGreeceGhanaGibraltarGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard and McDonald IslandsHoly See (City Vatican State)HondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsle of ManIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJerseyJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKuwaitKyrgyzstanLao People's Democratic RepublicLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyan Arab JamahiriyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacauMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMoldova, Republic ofMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorth KoreaNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestinian TerritoriesPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairn IslandPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunion IslandRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovak RepublicSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth GeorgiaSouth KoreaSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan Mayen IslandsEswatiniSwedenSwitzerlandSyrian Arab RepublicTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaTogoTokelauTongaThailandTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUruguayUS Minor Outlying IslandsUzbekistanVanuatuVenezuelaVietnamVirgin Islands (British)Virgin Islands (USA)Wallis and Futuna IslandsWestern SaharaWestern SamoaYemenYugoslaviaZambiaZimbabwe
Address 1 *
AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingAmerican SamoaCanal ZoneCommonwealth of the Northern Mariana IslandsFederated States of MicronesiaGuamMarshall IslandsNorthern Mariana IslandsPalauPhilippine IslandsPuerto RicoTrust Territory of the Pacific IslandsVirgin IslandsArmed Forces - AmericasArmed Forces - Europe, Canada, Middle East, AfricaArmed Forces - Pacific
Zip / Postal Code *
Vascular Cures (referred to as us or we) is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization (Tax ID 94-2825216.) We operate the website www.vascularcures.org (the Website).
These are the Terms and Conditions which govern each use you make of the donation payment services provided through the Website.
These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each single donation that you make. Except as provided for in section 6, ‘Monthly Donations’, and unless specified by you, they do not form a contract allowing for future or successive transactions to be set up. By confirming on the Website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
1. The donation services. Vascular Cures will use your donation for the purpose which you intend. Donations made to a specific program will be used exclusively to support that program. Absent specific donor agreements or designations, your donation will go to the area of greatest need within our stated charitable objectives.
All payments through the Website are to be made by payment card or via PayPal.
Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our payment services provider, PayPal. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorize PayPal to request funds from your credit, debit, or PayPal card provider.
2. Information from you. Before we can process a donation, you must provide us with (i) your name, address and email address; and (ii) details of the credit or debit card that you wish to use to fund the donation. We will use this information to process your donation. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided us with the correct information.
When you submit your payment details, these details will be transferred to our payment provider, PayPal, and your payment data will be collected and processed securely by them. You should make sure that you are aware of PayPal’s terms and conditions, which are different from our own, to ensure that you are comfortable with how they will process your personal data before you make a donation.
3. Refund policy. If you make an error in your donation please contact us within 14 days at email@example.com or by mail at Vascular Cures, 274 Redwood Shores Parkway #717 Redwood City, CA 94065, and a full refund will be made to you.
4. Monthly donations. These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions will only apply to successive donations made through the Website where you have set up a monthly donation. When you set up a regular donation you will be scheduling a series of donations to be made on the day of the month that you choose until further notice. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will apply to each of the donations in that series. By confirming that you wish to proceed with a monthly donation you authorize our payment service provider PayPal to request funds from your credit or debit card on the day of each month that you set. To cancel your regular donation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Recognition by Vascular Cures. To honor the Donor, and to express the appreciation of Vascular Cures, publicity in the form of news announcements, both internal and external, may be made in the annual report with the permission of the Donor.
6. Reporting and Stewardship. Reports on financial performance of Vascular Cures will be provided annually at vascularcures.org/financials
7. Future Changed Circumstances. If, in the opinion of the Board of Directors of Vascular Cures, all or part of this gift cannot at some time in the future be usefully or practically applied to the above purposes or if the purpose cannot be achieved because of a future change in law or unforeseeable circumstances, it may be used for any related purpose which in the opinion of the Board of Directors will most nearly accomplish the Donor’s wishes.
8. Morality Clause. If at any time the donor fails to conduct himself or herself without due regard to public morals and decency, or if the donor commits any act or becomes involved in any situation, or occurrence tending to degrade the donor in the community, or which brings the donor into public contempt or scandal, or which materially and adversely affects the reputation or business of the charity, whether or not information in regard thereto becomes public, the charity shall have the right to remove donor’s recognition rights as required pursuant to this gift agreement.
9. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of the Agreement and is subject to the laws of the State of California. This Agreement also supersedes all other agreements and understandings, both oral and written, between the parties relating to the subject matter of the Agreement.
10. General. We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time. These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions are governed by US law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.