We know your privacy is important to you. It’s important to us, too. That’s why we want you to know exactly how we treat donors’ personal information and what opt-out options we offer every donor.
- Vascular Cures collects and uses various personal information from donors that includes: amount donated, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We collect that information when you make a donation online, by mail or in person.
- Tax laws require that we keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file.
- Vascular Cures will not share, sell, rent, or lease donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will use personal information collected from you to send you information, such as Vascular Cures’ annual newsletter, updates or information regarding new programs, fund-raising campaigns, or major initiatives. If you elect not to receive such materials, we will not send them to you.
- Donor names are routinely published in lists to recognize donor support. We respect anonymity, however, and honor requests not to be listed as a donor. We also provide donors with the opportunity to remove their name from our mailing list.
- Donor information is stored within a donor management database within Vascular Cures. Access to the database is restricted to personnel with a legitimate business need to access or modify the information contained therein.
- Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained by Vascular Cures.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact Megan Patterson, Director of Programs, at (650) 368-6022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.