We know your privacy is important to you. It's important to us, too. That's why we want you to know exactly how we treat donors personal information and what opt-out options we offer every donor.
- Vascular Cures collects and uses various personal information from donors that includes: amount donated, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We collect that informaiton when you make a donation online, by mail or in person.
- Tax laws require that we keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file.
- Vascular Cures will not share, sell, rent, or lease donor's personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will use personal information collected from you to send you information, such as Vascular Cures' annual newsletter, updates or information regarding new programs, fund-raising campaigns, or major initiatives. If you elect not to receive such materials, we will not send them to you.
- Donor names are routinely published in lists to recognize donor support. We respect anonymity, however, and honor requests not to be listed as a donor. We also provide donors with the opportunity to remove their name from our mailing list.
- Donor information is stored within a donor management database within Vascular Cures. Access to the database is restricted to personnel with a legitimate business need to access or modify the information contained therein.
- Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained by Vascular Cures.